Eastern Shore Center is located on the eastern shore of Mobile Bay, at the northeast intersection of 1-10 and State Highway 181.
Take I-10 to Malbis exit # 38, turn north onto Highway 181.
Or take I-65 South to exit 37, heading south on Highway 59, take Highway 31 South to Spanish Fort. Enter at Eastern Shore Centre's North entrance.
From Mobile Airport
From Pensacola Airport
- Turn left onto Airport Blvd. approximately 1 mile
- Turn right onto Schilinger Road for 7.5 miles
- Take slight left on Theodore-Dawes Road for 1.5 miles
- East onto I-10 for 25 miles
- Take the AL-181 exit number 38 at Malbis
- Turn left onto AL-181 N
- Turn left onto N. 9th Ave.
- Turn right onto Bayou Blvd. for .9 miles
- Merge onto I-110 N/FL-8A N. for 1.9 miles
- Merge onto I-10 W. via the exit on the left toward Mobile
- Continue for 39 miles and take exit AL 181, exit number 38 at the Malbis exit